Chicken light soup is one of the delights of fufu lovers. It is that soup that you can smell from afar and tell your friends you have to go home!.
One of the common ingredients our mothers used in preparing this sumptuous meal is garden eggs.
Are you the food lover who wants to try varieties, then you Ghanaweb has got you covered.
We bumped into a new recipe by Kendolf Events on Facebook, and we are sure you would love this new carrot chicken light soup recipe.
Onga shrimp tablet Salt
1. Dice up some of the onion and add it to the chicken. Place it on the stove with a high or medium heat.
2. Add the onga tablet and some salt. Stir it up and cover it. Let it cook for about 10mins.
3. Add the tomatoes, carrots and the 1 large onion.
4. Blend pepper, 1 large onion, garlic, ginger, Anise and rosemary.
5. Pour the blended stuff into the pot
6. Cover it up and let it cook for 30mins on a medium heat.
7. After 8- 15mins, the tomatoes, carrot, and the onions will be soft or cooked. Take them out and put them in the blender.
8. Blend the tomatoes, onion and carrots.
9. Pour the blended tomatoes into the pot.
10. Add some water for a thinner consistency when it’s thick. Let it cook for about 30-40min or till the chicken is soft enough.
11. Taste for salt and add more if need be. — at University of Mines and Technology.
12. Serve with fufu.